Thursday, December 16, 2010

*SOLD* - Sony CDX M610 Car CD Player/Stereo

First of all, no clue what this thing is worth.  I can just say I wish it were in our car today.  We have one of those built-in stereos in our car that, should you replace it, would leave a very awkwardly-shaped, gaping hole in our dashboard.  We have therefore decided to part with this treasure.  It looks great, sounds great, and is a lot of fun to use (you push a little button and the face automatically opens up, revealing all kinds of hidden buttons and things of this nature).

CNET didn't have a lot to say about this one, but they did post its specifications in case you were wondering what all it does:

http://reviews.cnet.com/car-cd-changers/sony-cdx-m610-radio/1707-6728_7-30235188.html?tag=mncol;lst

I found a nifty youtube.com video showing off a bit what this thing does and how it looks:


Now some pictures I took:



And here's some pictures I swiped from Bing's image search:




What it comes with:  two remote controls (in case you need to operate the thing from inside the trunk or something) and all the cables that look like a big mess in the top picture I posted (not sure what they all do, but they're all the cables that came with the thing).  We also have the ORIGINAL BOX and instructions that came with it, though the box is no longer much to look at.


2 comments:

  1. i am guessing the stereo is in working condition? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of the day we took the thing out, yes it works. I can say that should you install it and it fails to function appropriately, I will be happy to accept a return. Also, should somebody wonder how it would fit in a 2002 Neon, I could only imagine that it would, though I have only tried it in a 1995 Neon.

    ReplyDelete