Thursday, December 16, 2010

*SOLD* Solomon 7.0 Ski Boots - $45.00 OBO

I loved these things.  They were warm, looked great, and ultra-cozy.  The only problem I had with them, though, is that they were a bit TOO cozy.  I mean, I'm typically a Men's size 8.5, but when I wear these, I'm pretty sure I'm stepping into  a pair of boots 1/4 size too small.  It's just not the comfort fit I was hoping for, and no matter how many times I give them a try, they never seem to fit quite right for my long feet.  Perhaps it's because of all the sweet jumps I pull (and land, but that goes without saying), but after a long day at the slopes, my big toes are just throbbing from being pressed up against the toe of the boot.  Oh that I wish they fit better, but it's time I face reality and move on to bigger, though certainly not better, boots.

The Picture:



What they come with:  These things are loaded with all the bells and whistles (minus actual bells and whistles).  They have no fewer than 4 buckles PER BOOT and 1 ultra-comfort Velcro supporting strap for the shin.  On the back, right above where it says the industry-leading brand name "Salomon" you can see a little nob sticking out.  Rotate that vertically and you're ready to ski.  Spin it horizontally like it is now and the boots are set to "walk" mode.  Inside you'll find extra comfort in its soft yet supportive cushioning, that not only blanket your feet with Heavenly-soft padding but keep your feet nice and warm in even the roughest of conditions.  A sure bargain these things are.


No comments:

Post a Comment