Thursday, December 16, 2010

K2 Power Extreme Roller Blades w/ Bonus Wrist Braces! - $50.00 OBO

These things have been amazing.  The only problem:  I have decided years ago that I don't want to be a roller blader (spelling?).  I just never quite got into it enough to use these things the way they were meant to be used and have therefore shelved them for several years.  Perhaps it was the dirt road I grew up on in the middle of Nowhere, Idaho.  I can say though (and I have the scars to prove it) that these things are fast if you let them be.  They're great for both snow-free months Rexburg has to offer each year.

The Picture:



What you get:

-The roller blades of all roller blades:  The K2 Power Extreme!
-Not one, but TWO wrist braces, which, when warn at church, class, or work and coupled with a story of a bizarre wrist injury, double as great attention getters for those who seemingly get very little attention on their own.  Very handy little buggers they are.  Oh, and they also protect your wrists when you fall.

I'm not sure how much lower I'm willing to go on the price, if any at all.  As you can see in picture #2, I paid over $220 for them a few years back.  In their condition, $50.00 is really a steal.  I might have to talk you up when you come check them out, but I suppose that won't go over really well.  Nobody does that.



No comments:

Post a Comment