Sunday, April 15, 2012

Halo Reach Full Game Download ($15.00)





I'm like you.  I used to think that games downloadable from the Xbox Live Marketplace were a gimmick.  I mean, who would want a digital copy of something you can get a hard copy of, specifically on something like a CD or DVD (never mind the Netflixes and iTunes out there).  I sure didn't, until I tried one.  It just so happens that by chance it was this exact game (hence the reason for me selling my other copy).  I can honestly say I won't be purchasing a brand new, hard copy game ever again.

Let's explore why for a bit, shall we? 

I don't have a lot of games.  What I do have, however, I find my self rarely playing.  You see, I only play video games when I'm lazy, and when I'm lazy the LAST thing I want to do is walk all the way over to my Xbox console and change the disc out.  Rather, I'd like to just go to the menu, pick the game I want, and hit "Play."  As a result, I play a total of 3 games:  Fruit Ninja Kinect (downloaded game), Halo  Reach (downloaded game), and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (hard copy that never leaves my Xbox).  None of my other games ever get played.  If only I could mail Microsoft each of my game DVDs and, in return, receive a code to download the game.  But it seems I am not to live in this perfect world after.

I suppose this is a time to talk about the game, but I won't.  You should know about the game already.  If you don't, you should probably not own an Xbox 360.  Halo to the Xbox is like Super Mario is to  Nintendo. 

What you get:  

1 Halo Reach redeemable Code
1 Lottery Ticket-like scratch surface to reveal your code
1 Cool cardboard picture of the Halo Reach cover art (the reverse side of the lottery ticket-like scratch surface)

See Pictures at the top if you need anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment