Saturday, August 30, 2014

What This Blog Is All About

Nothing special here.  I'm doing what hundreds in Rexburg alone have done before me:  I'm selling my nonsense online to anybody interested.  Below you'll see some pictures with descriptions detailing what I'm selling, as you can expect.  Each of my items will have negotiable prices and include an "OBO" next to the price.  As you know, "OBO" means "Or Best Offer."  I'd like to emphasize the word "BEST."  Being the only offer or the highest offer doesn't necessarily qualify it as the "Best Offer."  It has to be something we both agree on.  If we both agree, we have found the "Best Offer" for the sale.  In addition, please understand that none of these items are "Must Sell Now" items.  If you want them, and your offer is reasonable, I will accept it.  If not, I don't mind hanging on to my nonsense longer.



I"m sure you're dying to know where to get a hold of me so you can buy some of my nonsense.  I can be reached at (208) SEVEN FIVE SEVEN-3478 (I think I'm supposed to give my phone number online in this format, but I'm not sure exactly why).  My email address is (and it does differ from the one I used when setting up this blog) theycallmechad (at) gmail.com.


Though I monitor all comments posted, I welcome and accept any and all comments pertaining to the items I'm selling here.  I'll be fair to allow all appropriate comments, including critical comments, to be posted, provided they don't contain any objectionable material (including profanity, nudity, etc.).  If you have questions for me about any of these things, ask.  If you dislike anything I'm doing here or the price I've posted  these things at, let me know.



All items are available by local pickup only.  I will not mail, I will (probably) not deliver.




Hope to talk with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment