Wednesday, June 8, 2011

*SOLD* Desk - $10.00 OBO

Think about it...

Now that you're done thinking about it, let me tell you what you should have thought about:

This thing is perfect for a laptop, desktop, books, fly-tying gear, or just random nonsense in your garage.  It has two side drawers and a lap drawer.  It's made out of some wood-like material.  It's brown.  It can use a good cleaning.  It's perfect for your home, office, or shop.  You suddenly don't know why you haven't already purchased it. 



You can also eat dinner on it.

3 comments:

  1. I am very interested in this desk. Is there anyway you could get it to Idaho Falls? May even be willing to pay an extra $5 if you could

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn,

    I'm sorry to not respond earlier. I haven't found yet a way to get the desk down to Idaho Falls. If it were a smaller item I could possibly work something out, but I don't know how to make this work. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are interested and will come pick it up right now! Please call or text 208-709-5500.

    ReplyDelete