Thursday, February 24, 2011

*SOLD* Xbox 360 Rock Band Drum Kit, Microphone, 2 Guitars, and 3 Games - $90 OBO

So your band didn't quite pan out.  Your drum set is broken, your lead singer has irreversible damage to his vocal chords, and the classic Fender Stratocaster guitar is, well, in two pieces following a burst of adrenaline at the conclusion of your last neighborhood garage "concert" you put on.  Bummer deal.

Those days are gone forever.  I'm sorry to be the barer of such bad news; however, I think I can help.  No, I can't sing lead for you.  But I can help fill your void.

Introducing:  Rockband for the Xbox 360!

It comes with a drum set, two guitars (one doubles as a bass guitar), one microphone, two Rockband brand drumsticks, and three games.

Check out some pictures:


Traditional Guitar Hero Guitar with your Fender Stratocaster Rockband Guitar


3 Games:  Guitar Hero: World Tour, Rockband 2, and Rockband: The Beatles


 The Drumset with Rockband Brand Drumsticks


Ahhh... the memories...


The Entire Bundle



6 comments:

  1. couldn't find any contact information on here... but i'm very interested in your set!
    wil07010@byui.edu

    please email and we'll figure out how to pay for this! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade,

    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have updated each posting with my contact information as a quicker reference. Call or email me if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you sell 1 game and a guitar and mic togther and for how much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it goes as a set. If I sell it off in pieces, it'll be harder for me to sell it all off. It's got to be all or nothing. Good question, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy, call or email me. I don't want to negotiate here, if that's okay with you. Much easier to do when I don't think everybody might be reading.

    ReplyDelete